In order to integrate an account with AWS translate follow the steps below. The integration will require a Key, Token and Region to connect.
- Go to the AWS Management Console and sign in to your AWS account.
- Navigate to the IAM (Identity and Access Management) dashboard.
- Click on "Users" in the left-hand menu and then click on "Add User".
- Enter a name for the new user and select "Programmatic Access" as the access type.
- Set permissions for the user by attaching the "AmazonTranslateFullAccess" policy to the user.
- Review the details and click on "Create User".
- On the confirmation screen, make note of the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key as you will need them to authenticate your API calls.
After acquiring the credentials go to the Integration store and enter the Region, Key and Secret from AWS.
After entering in credentials, click the "Test" button. After a successful test, save the configuration and set the "Active" toggle to Yes to begin using AWS translate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.