With the AWS Translate feature it is possible to translate the text in templates. The template is translated from the default language to a new language. Follow the steps below to use this feature:
- Navigate to Templates > Manage Templates
- Click "Edit" on a template
- Click the "Create or update a localization" button
NOTE: For training and landing page templates, the "Create or update a localization" button will not be available until the template is copied into your account. Before making any translations, please save the template first.
- Toggle on/off "Update matching localization". While turned on, the tool will overwrite the localization if it already exists. If turned off the tool will throw an error if the localization already exists
- Select the language(s) to translate to:
- Click the "Translate" button
- You will get a notification the translation is complete:
- Click "OK".
After the translation has processed, the template editor will refresh. You can now select the created/updated language(s) in locales list.