This article details the process of creating a simulated phishing test using the PhishingBox platform. For more details about testing, visit the testing section of our user guide.
Creating a Test
1. Login to your dashboard and click Testing >> Create Test on the left-hand menu.
2. You are redirected under the Test Setup tab. Choose a Test Group, or create your own.
3. Select what users you want to target, or if they have not been created yet, select Add New.
4. Under the Phishing Templates tab select from a premade template under Template Library, or choose a template you have made under My Phishing Templates.
5. Pick your start date, time, sending method, and test frequency under Schedule & Authorize.
6. Confirm your test under Verify & Run Test.
7. The following images are how your targets will see the phishing test.
8. You can generate and view reports on your tests by navigating to Reports > Report Generator. For more information about generating reports, see the Reports section of our user guide.