Log into admin.google.com
Go to Apps
Go to G Suite
Go to Gmail
Click Advanced Settings
Click Content Compliance
- Check the box Inbound under Email messages to affect
- Create an expression rule
- If ANY of the following match the message
- Advanced content match
- Location -> Full headers
- Match type -> Contains text
- Content -> X-PHISHTEST
- If the expression rule matches then do the following
- Spam -> Bypass spam filter for this message
Under Spam, Click the input field for Email whitelist
Enter in the following IP addresses for the Portal, separated by a comma:
Click on Inbound gateway and match your settings as the following:
Save the settings for the Inbound gateway.
Allow time for propagation of these rules.
- NOTE: If you are using G Suite Legacy, whitelisting capabilities may be limited and you may not be able to fully whitelist Portal. G Suite Legacy is a free G Suite version that was offered by Google prior to December 2012. For more info on G Suite Legacy, please see Google's article here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our Support staff.
- Open a Support Ticket: email@example.com
- Call Us on the Phone: +1 877-634-6847