Before configuring a test, you have the option to set various default items. These items are not required to be set before conducting a test, and some items can be modified during the test setup.
To change the default test settings, go to the Administration > Settings > Testing Defaults. If this menu is not visible, you do not have administrative rights to the account.
- Default Test Length is how long you want your tests to run. This value will be populated in the test wizard but can be overwritten in the test setup.
- Default Time Zone is what will automatically be used in the date/time dropdowns in the test wizard.
- Default Domain is the default sending domain for your account.
- Default Email Rate Limit is how many emails per hour that will be sent out for the Immediate Test type. The minimum send rate is 10 emails per hour.
- Testing Excluded IPs are IPs that will be excluded from reports and statistical data.
- Default Web Hook is the url of an external file that will be notified of target actions. To use the web hook, you will need a receiving script setup to process the data on your end. The system will send the data in JSON format.