To manage groups, navigate to Targets / Groups > Manage Groups. The Manage Groups window allows you to view/manage all of your phishing groups.
- The Search field allows you to search for specific groups.
- The Filter Dropdown allows you to switch between viewing Active, Inactive, or All groups. Inactive groups are hidden from the selection dropdowns through the platform’s forms.
- The Create Group button takes you to the page to setup a new group.
- Each Group row provides summary information and quick links to access your detailed data. By clicking on the group’s name you will be taken to the Group Details Page. This page provides you with summary data for all tests run on that group. If the group is integrated via a third-party (LDAP, Moodle, or SmarterU), there will be a link icon next to its name. Clicking on this link will re-sync the group with the external database.
- View Details takes you to the Group Details Page where you get summary data or their group.
- View Targets takes you to the Manage Targets page where you can edit target information.
- Create Test takes you to the Testing Wizard to create a new test for the group.
- Advanced Reporting generates a Summary Report based on the group’s data.
- Sync Group re-syncs the group with the third-party integration (if one has been set up). This link is disabled if no third-party integration exists.
- Edit allows you to edit the group name, authorize users who approve the tests, and 3rd party integration information.
- Delete allows you to delete the group, its targets, and all its data.