To manage targets, navigate to Targets / Groups > Manage Targets. This will open the Manage Targets page.
1. Topbar Menu
- The All Groups dropdown allows you to specify a group from the main list. When a particular group is selected, an additional import button will automatically be activated.
- Filter Targets allows you to narrow the target list based upon specific criteria (e.g., Name, Email, Company, Title, Department, Manager/Supervisor, Sub-Group, Country, City, State, Zip, and any Custom Fields you have set up.)
- Add New opens a pop up window for you to manually enter a new, single target.
2. Target Row
This contain basic information about the target, their current status in the system, and the last time they were tested.
- View Details takes you to a page that summarizes all of the targets testing data.
- Edit opens a pop up window that allows you to edit all the information associated with the
- Delete allows you to delete the user from the system, along with any associated data.
3. Mass Action Options
- Delete allows you to delete all the checked targets and their associated testing data.
- Assign Sub-Group allows you to set the SubGroup for all the checked users.
- Assign Status allows you set the status of checked users to Active or Inactive. An
inactive status causes the targets to not be listed within the Testing Wizard and other locations in the platform.