1. Landing Page Editor - Edit the content of the landing page through a WYSIWYG editor. Editable sections will be highlighted by a dashed orange box when you roll over them. A pop-up window will open with the content.
2. Landing Page Settings - The Template Settings sidebar contains dropdown menus that allow you to configure more specific template options.
- Landing Page Settings - Displays general information about the landing page template.
- Data-Entry - Mimics a typical web form. The data entered is never stored.
- Download - Enable additional fields to add files for download. Download type landing page templates mock web pages that contain links to download files.
- URL-Replicate - Replicate another website as your landing page. Add a URL to replicate in the field on the Template tab to enter the URL you want to replicate.
- Landing Page Title - The text that will appear in the target’s browser title.
- Body Background Color - Change the background color of the body tag.
- Landing Template Method - The type of phishing experience, determines what fields are needed for the landing page to function properly.
- Completion Settings - Set up the next step in the phishing progression upon target failure.
- Completion Redirect Option - Select a redirect option that triggers if a target initiates a fail action on the landing page.
- No Redirect - Targets will not be redirected.
- URL Redirect - Redirect the user to any URL you choose.
- Training Page - Select a training page to redirect the target to, either a custom page or a system library page. There is also an option to copy the current training page (if one is already selected) or create a new page from scratch.
- Download File Option - If you chose a download type landing template method, the "Download File Option" and "Download Filename" inputs will be enabled.
- No File - Display Custom Message - Display the completion message
- Download PDF with Message - Download a prebuilt PDF file and display the completion message.
- Download EXE with Message - Download a prebuilt EXE file and display the completion message.
- Download Custom File - Upload your own file which can be downloaded from the landing page.
- Download Filename - Specify a filename for the file to be downloaded.
- Misc. Settings
- Form Submission Report Action - Customize how the system will display the action on the reports under the target’s individual actions, such as if they fill out a form or download a file.
- Use Bootstrap? - Use Bootstrap on the landing page. This option defaults to on.
- Change Layout - Change the landing page layout.
- Edit HTML - Open a pop-up window allowing you to edit the landing page HTML directly. The landing page automatically generates the <html>, <head>, and <form> tag for you. Everything you create will go inside the <form> tag. If you include these tags in your HTML it will cause errors on the landing page when loaded.
- Edit Body Class - Open a pop-up window allowing you to enter the HTML <body> CSS class you want to use.
- Edit HTML Head - Open a pop-up window allowing you to add content to the HTML <head> of the landing page.
- Preview Template - Open a preview of the landing page in a new browser tab.
- Change Layout - Change the landing page layout. A popup window will open and allow you to choose the Hook Form and the layout you wish to use. All of the current HTML and content on the landing page will be replaced. You can use the Restore button to undo your changes (before closing the window). There is also a Restore HTML button on the Landing Page Editor window that will restore the HTML to the original condition (when the Landing Page was first loaded).
- Edit Body Class opens a pop up window allowing you to enter the CSS body class you want to use.
- Edit HTML Head opens a pop up window allowing you to add content to the HTML head of the landing page.
- Edit HTML opens a pop up window allowing you to edit the landing page HTML directly.
- Preview Template opens another tab with a preview of the landing page.
If you would like to add external links (that won’t trigger the pages phishing hook) to your landing page you can add a class to your anchor tags.
<a href="your-url.com" class="ignore-submit">Click Here</a>
- ignore-submit will bypass the page’s default phishing hooks, but still record a failure. It will appear as “Clicked 3rd Party Link” in reporting.
- training-link will bypass the page’s default pishing hook and register as a training action. It will appear as “Clicked 3rd Party Training Link” in reporting.