1. Training Page Editor
Allows you to edit the content of the landing page through a WYSIWYG editor. Editable sections will be highlighted by a dashed orange box when you roll over them. A pop up window will open with the content.
2. Template Connections Warning
Lets you know how many other templates (both Email and Landing) this template is attached to. The Landing Page tab will also have this alert box. Given that Email, Landing, and Training templates are separate entities the same Training Template can be attached to multiple other Email and Landing Templates. This means, if you choose to edit the template you are affecting the phishing progression of all the other templates (including any active tests) that this template is attached to as well.
3. Training Page Settings
The Training Template Name, Training Template Description, and Template Categories work just as the email settings did.
4. Completion Settings
Allows you to set up the next step in the phishing progression.
Completion Button Text is the text that appears in the “I have completed this training” button on the Training Page that the target uses to log that they have read the training provided. The default text is “Completed.”
Completion Redirect Option allows you to select what will happen once a target completes the page action.
- No Redirect means nothing will happen.
- URL Redirect allows you to redirect the user to any URL you choose.
5. Additional Links
- Edit HTML opens a pop up window allowing you to edit the landing page HTML directly.
- Edit Body Class opens a pop up window allowing you to enter the CSS body class you want to use.
- Edit HTML Head opens a pop up window allowing you to add content to the HTML head of the landing page.
- Preview Template opens another tab with a preview of the landing page.