This article describes the different options and settings on the Training Page Editor.
- Training Page Editor
- Training Page Settings
- Completion Options
- Preview and Fullscreen Editor Buttons
1. Training Page Editor
The Training Page Editor allows you to edit the content of the landing page through a WYSIWYG editor. Editable sections will be highlighted by a dashed orange box when you roll over them. A pop-up window will open with the content.
2. Training Page Settings
The Training Page Settings contains general training page template information that you can use to organize training templates in your account.
- Training Template Name - The name of the template. We recommend that you name your templates as descriptively as possible.
- Training Template Description - A short description of the training template.
- Template Categories - Assign categories to the template. You can use categories to organize your templates.
This section will also display the other templates (both Email and Landing) this template is attached to, and any warnings/errors associated with the template. Given that email, landing, and training templates are separate entities the same training template can be attached to multiple other email and landing templates. If you choose to edit the template you are affecting the phishing progression of all the other templates (including any active tests) that this template is attached to as well.
3. Completion Options
The Completion Options drop-down allows you to configure the next step in the phishing progression after the user finishes the training.
- Completion Button Text - Text that appears in the “I have completed this training” button on the Training Page that the target uses to log that they have read the training provided. The default text is “Completed.”
- Completion Redirect Option - Select what will happen once a target completes the page action.
- No Redirect - Nothing will happen.
- URL Redirect - Redirect the user to any URL you choose.
The Misc section lets you specify if your training page uses bootstrap.
5. Preview and Fullscreen Editor Buttons
The Preview button has several options in the drop-down.
- Edit HTML - Open a pop-up window allowing you to edit the landing page HTML directly.
- Edit Body Class - Open a pop-up window allowing you to enter the CSS body class you want to use.
- Edit HTML Head - Open a pop-up window allowing you to add content to the HTML head of the landing page.
- Preview Template - Open another tab with a preview of the landing page.
The Fullscreen Editor button lets you open a fullscreen editor for the training page, which looks something like this:
The CSS screen is where your CSS for the training page will go. Note: for older templates, the CSS will still be inside the BODY HTML section. You can copy it over to the CSS section if you'd like (but this is not required).