1. Training Page Editor - Allows you to edit the content of the landing page through a WYSIWYG editor. Editable sections will be highlighted by a dashed orange box when you roll over them. A pop-up window will open with the content.
2. Training Page Settings - Contains general training page template information that you can use to organize training templates in your account.
- Training Template Name - The name of the template. We recommend that you name your templates as descriptively as possible.
- Training Template Description - A short description of the training template.
- Template Categories - Assign categories to the template. You can use categories to organize your templates.
This section will also display the other templates (both Email and Landing) this template is attached to, and any warnings/errors associated with the template. Given that email, landing, and training templates are separate entities the same training template can be attached to multiple other email and landing templates. If you choose to edit the template you are affecting the phishing progression of all the other templates (including any active tests) that this template is attached to as well.
3. Completion Options - Configure the next step in the phishing progression.
- Completion Button Text - Text that appears in the “I have completed this training” button on the Training Page that the target uses to log that they have read the training provided. The default text is “Completed.”
- Completion Redirect Option - Select what will happen once a target completes the page action.
- No Redirect - Nothing will happen.
- URL Redirect - Redirect the user to any URL you choose.
4. Additional Links
- Edit HTML - Open a pop-up window allowing you to edit the landing page HTML directly.
- Edit Body Class - Open a pop-up window allowing you to enter the CSS body class you want to use.
- Edit HTML Head - Open a pop-up window allowing you to add content to the HTML head of the landing page.
- Preview Template - Open another tab with a preview of the landing page.