It depends on your organization. It is much like vulnerability scans. Even though an audit or security firm may perform such tests annually, it does not mean that a company has no need to perform such tests more frequently. Contact Us if you would like to discuss your specific situation.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a free trial for PhishingBox?
- Can I sign up for a PhishingBox account online?
- How many users or administrators can we have on PhishingBox?
- We are an audit firm, will we be charged based on the number of clients we have?
- We have many offices and would like to test them in separate groups. Can PhishingBox separate the test into various locations?
- We are an audit firm, can we perform social engineering tests for multiple clients using PhishingBox?
- Will PhishingBox perform testing for us?
- Do we have to install software to use PhishingBox?
- Do I have to be an expert security professional or ethical hacker to properly use PhishingBox?
- Do you offer support or training if we need help with PhishingBox?