Yes. PhishingBox was designed by auditors to perform social engineering testing for multiple clients. From the initial concept in 2006, PhishingBox was configured to allow an audit company to manage testing engagements for multiple clients via a single interface.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a free trial for PhishingBox?
- Can I sign up for a PhishingBox account online?
- How many users or administrators can we have on PhishingBox?
- We are an audit firm, will we be charged based on the number of clients we have?
- We have many offices and would like to test them in separate groups. Can PhishingBox separate the test into various locations?
- We are an audit firm, can we perform social engineering tests for multiple clients using PhishingBox?
- Will PhishingBox perform testing for us?
- Do we have to install software to use PhishingBox?
- Do I have to be an expert security professional or ethical hacker to properly use PhishingBox?
- Do you offer support or training if we need help with PhishingBox?