This article shows you how to whitelist PhishingBox IP addresses with McAfee and/or MX Logic so that our phishing and training emails can get through to your targets (end users). Whitelisting our mail server hostnames is also allowed; however, we recommend whitelisting by IP address.
The below steps show you how to modify your policy-level Allowed Senders list. This policy allows inbound mail originating from those IP addresses to bypass the spam and content filters in McAfee/MX Logic.
- Login to the Control Console.
- Select the Email Protection tab.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Select the inbound policy you wish to change and click on Edit.
- Click on the Allow/Deny tab.
- Add our IP addresses to the Add Address box.
- We recommend checking the Bypass attachment policy This will allow you to send phishing tests with attachments in them.
- Click on the Add button.
- Click on the Save. There could be a significant delay (up to 20 minutes) for the changes to occur.