If your organization uses Palo Alto as a firewall, you can whitelist to allow our simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your end-users.
For an up-to-date list of PhishingBox IP addresses, see article: Whitelisting Basics
Whitelisting by IP Address in Palo Alto
- Open up the Palo Alto WebGUI
- Go to Device > Setup > Management.
- Click on the 'Settings' icon (a gear in the top-right corner) inside Management Interface.
- Click the 'Add' button and add all PhishingBox IP addresses
- When finished adding the IP addresses, click "OK".
This information was obtained and summarized from Palo Alto's knowledgebase.