This article will detail how to install the KillPhish Lite plugin for reporting messages through G Suite. You will need to be logged into the G Suite admin account for your userbase in order to install.
- Click on the Google Apps icon in Gmail and select "Admin"
- On the Admin page, click on "Apps"
- On the App page, click on "Google Workspace Marketplace Apps"
- On the Google Workspace Marketplace Apps page, click "Add app to Domain Install List
- Search for "Killphish" and click on the Icon
- Click Install, follow along with the gif below.
You have now installed Killphish Lite for G Suite! For instructions on using the KillPhish Lite add-on, please see this article.