This article will detail how to install the KillPhish Lite plugin for reporting messages through Gmail. You will need to be logged into the Google Workspace admin account for your userbase in order to install.
Note that the KillPhish Lite plugin does not work for targets that are only located on the EU version of the server.
- Click on the Google Apps icon in Gmail and select "Admin"
- On the Admin page, click on "Apps"
- On the App page, click on "Google Workspace Marketplace Apps"
- On the Google Workspace Marketplace Apps page, click "Add app to Domain Install List
- Search for "Killphish" and click on the Icon
- Click Install, follow along with the gif below.
You have now installed Killphish Lite for Gmail! For instructions on using the KillPhish Lite add-on, please see this article.