This Article will detail the process of adding a custom active directory app registration.
1. Login to portal.azure.com
2. Go to azure active directory
3. Click on app registrations
4. Click new registration
5. Fill out the form
Name – can be anything
Supported account type – if you only want people in your organization select top option – single tenant. If you want to allow other organizations choose second from top – Multitenant.
Web – https://<phish_portal_url/authorize_graph_oauth.php
Set API permissions
6. Click API permissions
7. Add the below permissions and grant admin consent if required.
8. Next grab the required parameters from the overview page of the application.
Single and multi tenant apps must both provide the client ID. Single Tenant apps should also grab the tenant ID.
9. Next Click Certificates & secrets
10. Click new client secret
Fill anything for the description and set expiration to desired value. Once the secret expires you will have to update the app.
11. Click add.
12. Copy the value that is shown. This is the client Secret which is used to register the app.
Next go to - https://<portal_url> /account_settings_mail.php?act=mail
13. Click graph apps
14. Click the button Add Graph App
15. Fill this form with the appropriate information that was gathered earlier.
NOTE: App name can be anything and is what you will select from the dropdown to use this application.
NOTE: Multi-tenant apps do not need to provide a tenant id.
16. When finished hit create app
17. Your app should now be added.
18. Next go to Inboxes
19. Click create
20. Set Connection Type to Graph OAuth. You will see the menu change.
21. Select your app that was added in the dropdown and click authorize.
22. You will be asked to sign into your Microsoft account. Sign in with the reporting inbox credentials.
After signing in you will be redirected back to the phish portal and you will see the success message above if we were able to successfully add the inbox.
Now the inbox is ready to use.