How Do I Create My First Campaign?
Once you have created your first group and authorized your target domain(s), you are ready to create your first campaign.
- In the left-hand menu, select Tests / Campaigns. In the dropdown select Create Campaign.
- You will be directed to the campaign wizard. There are four tabs here—Campaign setup, Target Selection, Phishing Template and Verify & Run Test. On the Campaign Setup tab, begin by giving the campaign a unique name and selecting a group in the provided dropdowns.
- Customize the sending schedule with the settings to the right. Then click Save & Next.
- On the Target Selection tab, toggle Use Field Filters to select targets that match your inputs. To the right, you can toggle the Use Mathematical Auto Selection to randomly select targets. If you simply want to test the entire group, be sure that both buttons are switched off and select Save & Next.
- Next is Phishing Template selection. If you have pulled templates from the library, they will be listed in the My Phishing Templates tab. To use them on your test, click on the Add button to the right of each template in the list.
- Click on the Template Library tab to add more templates to your library directly from the campaign wizard. You can click on the icons to preview the templates. Once you have a template you like, simply click Get to add it to your templates.
- In the Locales Needed section to the right of the screen, you can ensure that the tests are delivered to your targets in their desired language.
- Click Save & Next.
- You will now be taken to the Verify & Run Test tab. Review the campaign details. If everything looks correct, click Finish!.
- Your campaign has been created! You can check its progress on the Manage Campaigns page.