Properly formatted CSV's require a comma ( , ) delimiter.
All text data (any field that is not an integer only, e.g., names, emails, dates, etc.) should be quoted to avoid import error.
Include a first row of field names. You can name these fields whatever you like and then map them to system fields at import. However, the system can auto detect and assign the columns for you if you use the predefined field names. If you do not select any field names for a column the import will fail.
PhishingBox will auto detect the following field names, as well as their maximum allowed character sizes:
- sub_group (65,535 characters)
- first_name (64 characters)
- middle_name (64 characters)
- last_name (64 characters)
- email (255 characters)
- label* (255 characters)
- department (100 characters)
- title (255 characters)
- manager (255 characters)
- company (255 characters)
- address_one (150 characters)
- address_two (150 characters)
- city (60 characters)
- state (32 characters)
- zip (15 characters)
- country (65 characters)
- phone_business (35 characters)
- phone_business_fax (35 characters)
- phone_mobile (35 characters)
- optional_1 (65,535 characters)
- optional_2 (65,535 characters)
- optional_3 (65,535 characters)
PhishingBox CSV imports will accept the country name or abbreviation. The country/abbreviation map can be downloaded using the following link.
Time Zone Formatting
Format time zones using a UTC offset with a leading zero, e.g. 'UTC+08', 'UTC+05:30', 'UTC-12:00'.
Custom fields have a maximum allowed character length of 65,535 characters.
*NOTE: The "label" field is shown as the Sub-Group throughout the system.
You can also include custom fields and map data to them at import as well. When you create the group you will need to add these custom fields using the "Add Another Field" button under Custom Fields section.
Article is closed for comments.