This article shows you how to safelist (whitelist) Portal in VIPRE’s Email Security so that our training notifications and simulated phishing emails can get through to your targets (end users). This article also show you how to safelist Portal’s landing and phishing domains in VIPRE Endpoint Security so that targets can access landing pages.
Safelisting IP Addresses
Portal recommends that you safelist our IP addresses in your spam filter. Below are the three ways to do this in VIPRE Email Security:
- Create a Custom Rule for Spam Filtering
- Add IP as an Allowed Sender for Antispoofing
- Safelist from Connection Filtering
Follow the below link to an article from VIPRE Security to learn about how to set up the above policies:
Here is a list of Portal’s most up-to-date IP addresses.
If you can’t safelist our IP addresses, then try to instead safelist our mail server domains. See this article for instructions on how to find our domain names.
Follow the below link to an article from VIPRE Security explaining how to prevent messages from being filtered when coming from specific domain:
Safelisting Portal’s Landing Pages
In order to allow your phishing campaigns through to your users, you will need to safelist our phishing and landing domains. Follow the below steps to do this in VIPRE Endpoint Security:
- Get a list of landing and root phish domains from Portal's support team.
- Go to your VIPRE Endpoint Security console.
- Find the policy you want to add an allowed domain to. Double-click on it.
- Choose Advanced Browser Protection. Click on Allowed Web Sites.
- Click on the Add button. Enter Portal’s domain and phishing domain(s) in the Please enter domain text field.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Click on the button.