If your organization utilizes Cisco's Ironport spam filtering, you can whitelist PhishingBox to allow our simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your end-users.
For an up-to-date list of PhishingBox's IP addresses, see this article.
Whitelisting IP Addresses and Hostnames in Cisco Ironport
Follow the below instructions to whitelist PhishingBox in Cisco Ironport:
- Go to Cisco Ironport's admin console.
- Go to the Mail policies tab.
- Click on HAT Overview. Make sure that InboundMail Listener is selected.
- Click WHITELIST.
- Click the Add Sender button.
- Enter PhishingBox's IPs or hostnames. For an up-to-date list of PhishingBox's IP addresses, see this article.
- Click Submit.
- Click Commit Changes.
How to Skip Outbreak Filter Scanning
The above instructions for whitelisting Cisco Ironport will not prevent Ironport's Outbreak Filter from scanning the emails from our IPs or hostnames. If our emails are being quarantined, you may also need to add our IPs or hostnames to the Bypass Domain Scanning table. Follow the below instructions to do so:
- Go to your Cisco Ironport admin console and navigate to the Mail Policies tab.
- In the Message Modification section, enter our IPs or hostnames in the Bypass Domain Scanning table. For a list of our IP addresses and hostnames, please see this article.
- Click Submit and then Commit Changes.
For whitelisting assistance, please see this article.