KillPhish is an advanced email threat protection add-in for Office 365. It scans known threats on Windows, Mac/iOS, Android Outlook, for Desktop, Web, and Mobile. It enables reporting phishing and other types of threats. Each inbox's risk profile is unique, and KillPhish can help expose telltale signs of threats to your security. To deploy KillPhish to your organization, follow the steps below.
- Download the manifest. You can download the manifest by navigating to Administration > Settings > Reporting Settings. In the 'Office 365 Add-In (KillPhish)' tab, click the 'manifest.xml' link to download the manifest.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin.
- In the navigation menu, press Show more, then choose Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Choose Deploy Add-In at the top of the page.
- Choose Next after reviewing the requirements.
- Choose Upload custom apps below 'Deploy a custom add-in'.
- Choose one of the following options on the Deploy a new add-in page:
- I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device. For this option, choose Browse to locate the manifest file (.xml).
NOTE: Outlook add-ins can take up to 12 hours to appear on users' ribbons