IP Allow List for SonicWall CFS Policy
In SonicWall you can add an IP address or range of IP addresses or Group of IP addresses in the exclusion list of the CFS policy. These address ranges would be treated as trusted domains.
- Login to SonicWall
- Go to the management page and click Policies > Objects.
- Under Address Objects, click Add.
- Add one of our IPs and information and click Add. (repeat for all IPs)
- From Policies > Objects, select Add under Address Groups.
- Enter a name for the Exclusion Group.
- Highlight the IP addresses you want to include in the group and click the right-facing arrow to move them to the box on the right.
- Click OK.
- Log in to your SonicWall as an admin and click Manage.
- From Security Services > Content Filter > Excluded Address, select the exclusion group.
- Click ACCEPT.
IP Allow Lists for SonicWall Email Security
To allow emails to come in from our domains and IPs, you will want to add them to the Allowed List on email security device. To set up an Allowed list follow the instructions below or go to this SonicWall Article.
- Login to SonicWall Email security device as admin.
- Go to Manage > Security Services > Anti-Spam > Address Book > Allowed
- Click on Add.
- Select IPs from the drop-down menu
- Enter in our IPs, separated by a carriage return.
- After adding all IPs, click Add
After following these steps you will be able to receive phishing simulation emails.