Quick Campaigns are predesigned campaigns that require minimal amount of user input. This article details the process of creating a Quick Campaign.
Creating a Quick Campaign
Navigate to Tests / Campaigns > Create Quick Campaign:
In the Quick Campaign Wizard, there will be 5 fields you will need to configure: (1) Blueprint, (2) Groups, (3) Starting Month, (4) Timezone, and (5) Optional Settings.
- Blueprint - Select a campaign blueprint. The drop-down list will include all the blueprints available to your account.
- Group(s) - Select the group(s) that you wish to test. Test Groups allow you to segment your targets in groups. You can create a new one by selecting 'Create New Test Group' in the drop down below or select an existing group to use for your test. A test will be scheduled for each group you include in the campaign.
- Starting Month - Select the month you would like the campaign to start on. You must select a month in future, it cannot be the present month.
- Timezone - Select the desired timezone for the campaign.
Optional Settings - Toggling on this setting will give you the following additional settings:
- Campaign Name - The system will automatically generate a name based on the blueprint and date, but the user can override that with their own custom name.
- Add Courses - Toggle this on to turn on auto-enroll. These options will be configured on the Courses tab. Learn more in "Course Auto Enroll" section of our Creating a Campaign article.
- Filter Targets - Toggle this on to filter targets by field filters or mathematical auto selection. These options will be configured on the Targets tab. More details about these filters can be found in the Targets section of our Creating a Campaign article.