Before configuring a test, importing targets, or editing/creating templates, you have the option to set various default items. These items are not required to be set before conducting a test or creating/editing a template, and some items can be modified during the test setup.
To change the default domain used in templates, test length, timezone, email rate, excluded IP addresses, or webhook URL, go to Administration > Settings > Account Setting. If this menu is not visible, you do not have administrative rights to the account.
- Default Test Length is how long you want your tests to run. This value will be populated in the test wizard but can be overwritten in the test setup.
- Default Time Zone is what will automatically be used in the date/time dropdowns in the test wizard.
- Default Domain is the default sending domain for your account.
- Default Email Rate Limit is how many emails per hour that will be sent out for the Immediate Test type. The minimum send rate is 10 emails per hour.
- Testing Excluded IPs are IPs that will be excluded from reports and statistical data.
- Default WebHook is the URL of an external file that will be notified of target actions. To use the webhook, you will need a receiving script set up to process the data on your end. The system will send the data in JSON format.
- Group Import Type specifies how the system will handle imports when you attempt to import more targets than your account has available seats to hold. There are three options to choose from:
- Stop and do not import - The import will fail entirely. No targets will be imported.
- Import up to the available amount - Imports up to the available amount of seats and stops importing emails.
- Import all and send a bill for the overage - Imports all the targets. If you go over your seat limit, then you will be billed for the excess.