The Manage Tests page will give you an overview of all the tests associated with your account and take actions on individual tests.
Navigate to Tests / Campaigns > Manage Tests.
The Manage Tests Page
1. Entries Dropdown: Select the number of rows to display in the manage tests table.
2. Tests Column: These three columns display the test name, group being tested, and number of targets. If a campaign is set to include multiple groups, an individual test will be created for each group in the campaign.
3. Dates Columns: These columns display the start and end dates for each test. After a test ends, data will no longer be collected on the targets in the test.
4. Search: Use this field to filter the test table by the search parameters in the field.
5. Test Type Select: This select menu allows to filter tests by status. The selections available are as follows;
- All Tests
- Tests Awaiting Authorization
- Scheduled Tests
- Tests In Progress
- Tests Completed
6. Create Campaign: This button will redirect you to the Campaign Wizard.
7. Status Column: This column will display the status of the test. If the test is scheduled, running, awaiting authorization, or your account has insufficient targets it will be displayed in this column. Course Auto-Enrollment status will also be displayed here.
- Indicates that course auto-enrollment is enabled on the test.
- Indicates that course auto-enrollment is disabled on the test.
8. Actions Column: This column contains actions that can be taken on the tests. The and buttons indicate whether the test is active or paused, respectively. Use these buttons to pause or resume the test. The "View" button will redirect you to a report for the respective test. Click the for more actions;
- View Details: This link will redirect you to the report for the test.
- View Scheduled Emails: This link will redirect you to the Manage Campaign Phishing Emails page.
- Generate Report: This link will redirect you to the Portal Report Generator, with a pre-populated report on the test.
- Extend End Date: This button will open the Extend End Date dialog, which contains a form that allows you to extend the end date of the test.
- Pause / Resume: Allows you to pause or resume the test.
- Edit: Edit the test settings. Once a test has begun, you can no longer edit the test's settings. However, you can edit the email schedule and templates via the Manage Campaign Phishing Emails page.
- Delete: Before a test has started, or after it has completed, you have the option of deleting the test. Tests in progress can not be deleted.
- Warning: If a test is deleted all of the test data will be deleted. This action is not reversible.