A reseller library account allows resellers to customize the templates and courses that appear in subaccount's libraries. Follow the steps below to create a library account.
Create a library account
Create an account under your reseller account. It is recommended that you give the account a descriptive name that identifies it as a library account. See the Create an Account article for instructions on creating an account.
Configure reseller library
To set the newly created library account as your subaccount's library, navigate to Reseller > Settings & Tools > Branding Settings in the portal menu. Click the 'Library' tab to view the library settings.
- Library Account: The subaccount to use as the library. If following these steps, select the account you created in step 1.
- Library Contact Name: The name of the contact that will handle course subscription requests.
- Library Contact Email: The email of the contact that will handle course subscription requests.
- Add PhishingBox Library Templates: Determines whether to include PhishingBox default library templates in subaccount template libraries.
- Add PhishingBox Library Courses: Determines whether to include PhishingBox default library courses in subaccount course libraries.
- Default Email Template: A default template to be copied into new accounts upon creation.
- Default Landing Template: A default landing template to be copied into new accounts upon creation.
- Default Training Template: A default training template to be copied into new accounts upon creation.
Create courses and templates
Navigate to Reseller > Manage Accounts. Click the phish icon in the library account's row's actions column to log in to the account.