Skip to main content
Create Groups and Import Targets
How do I create a group and import targets?
NOTE: If you create groups via third-party integration, targets will be imported for you automatically when the group is created.
- Click the Targets/Groups link in the left-hand menu. Select Create Group from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be taken to the Group Settings page. Start by giving the group a unique Group Name, selecting the Default Language and the Default Time-zone.
- Under Third Party Sync, select the drop-down menu to import your CSV file or setup a third party integration for your group. Select your automations.
- On the CSV Import screen, if your file contains a header line, check the File Contains Header Line checkbox.
- If you already have targets in the system, check the Update Record If It Exists Already checkbox.
- If you want to deactivate targets that are not in the CSV file, check the Deactivate Records If Not Present In File checkbox.
- Click "Review Import".
- Review your CSV import and map target fields to the CSV's columns. If everything looks correct, select "Import Now".
- You will be directed to a page that displays import progress in real time. You may navigate away from the page if you wish. You can also check on the import progress on the Manage Groups page.