To create a template, navigate to Templates > Create Template. This will open the Create Template page.
1. Template Name is the name that will appear in template drop down lists, tables, and selection windows. We recommend you try to name your templates as descriptively as possible.
2. Template Description is optional text that you can use describe the template in more detail.
3. Template Categories allows you to assign categories that may help sort and filter templates in your PhishingBox instance.
4. Template Type is the type of template you want to create.
- Email Template is the phishing email that targets will receive in their inbox.
- Landing Page Template is a web page that the target will be taken to if they click a link in the phishing email. These pages are meant to phish the target further with a form, download, or replicated URL.
- Training Page Template is a web page designed to provide targets with phishing training. These templates can be attached to either emails or landing pages depending on the phishing progression you wish to use.