To create a template, navigate to Templates > Create Template. This will open the Create Template page.
1. Template Name is how the template will appear in drop down lists and selection windows, so make sure you use a description name.
2. Template Description is optional text where you can describe the template in more detail.
3. Template Categories help sort and filter templates in the system.
4. Template Type is the type of template you want to create.
- Email Template is the phishing email that targets will receive in their inbox.
- Landing Page Template is a web page that the target will be taken to if they click a link in the phishing email. These pages are meant to phish the target further with a form, download, or replicated URL.
- Training Page Template is a web page designed to provide targets with phishing training. These templates can be attached to either emails or landing pages depending on the phishing progression you wish to use.
5. Landing Page Method will appear if you are making a landing page. It is the phishing hook used on the Landing Page.
- Data-Entry is the most basic phishing method and will simply collect data from the targets using a form.
- Download will turn on additional fields to allow you to customize a file download.
- URL-Replicate allows you to replicate another website as your landing page. You will get an URL to Replicate field to enter the website you want to replicate. The Landing Page editor will turn off since the system will build the HTML for you.