The Manage Templates page allows you to search templates, delete templates, and update templates.
Template Top Bar
The Template Top Bar contains several important items.
You can use the search bar to filter based on any of the text in the Name, Description, or Categories.
By default, the Manage Templates page is set to show only the Phishing Email Templates. If you wish to see Training Email Templates, Landing Page Templates, or Training Page Templates you can use the drop-down menu.
- Clicking on the Filters button - - will cause three drop-downs to appear that will allow you to filter the templates based on content, experiences, and departments.
- Clicking the Domains button - - will take you to the Manage Templates Domains page.
- Clicking the Create Template button - - will take you to a new page to create a template.
The Template Row
The Template Row provides you with useful information about each template.
The first column displays an icon identifying the template type: Email , Landing Page , Training Page , or Reply-To .
The Template column shows the template name, description, categories, and phishing progression (see Template Library for more details).
The Last Updated column shows the date the template was last saved.
Based on which type of template you are viewing the next few columns can change.
- The From Email column shows the email address from which the phishing emails are sent (only applies to Phishing Email Templates).
- The Domains column shows the domain that is used on the template (only applies to Phishing Email Templates).
- The Emails column is how many phishing emails used this template.
- The Pending column is how many pending (waiting in the queue to be sent) phishing emails are using the template.
- The Temps column is to how many other templates the current template is attached.
The (Errors & Warnings) column contains icons (errors in red, warnings in yellow) that will notify you if there are any problems with the template that could cause problems when sending a phishing campaign. Every time you save the template the system will scan the template for these and update the template with the appropriate messages. These warnings will also be displayed when creating a test so that you don’t accidentally use a template that has errors. This section will appear on each of the tabs of the editor since each element is its own template.
The Actions column provides useful links to manage your templates.
- The Preview Phishing Email button allows you to view a popup of the phishing email.
- The Preview Training Email button allows you to view a popup of the training email.
- The Preview Training Page button shows a popup of the training page.
- The Edit button (and link in the drop-down menu) will open the template in the Template Editor along with any other attached templates further down the progression.
- The Preview links will open the appropriate templates in either a pop-up window or a new tab.
- The Submit Template to Library link will submit your template as a candidate to go to the Template Library for others to copy and use.
- The Copy link will create a copy of the template (all attached templates will be maintained, i.e., they won’t be copied).
- The Delete link allows you to delete the template (only a template with no connections to other templates can be deleted)
Mass Template Actions
The Mass Template Actions allows you to delete selected templates, update the domain, and update the From email (applicable only to Phishing and Training Email Templates).
Clicking the Update Domain button will allow you to change the domain on the template. You can choose to also set the From and Reply-To domains to be the same as the new domain.