How do I pre-authorize my domain?
Before a simulated phishing test can begin, the target domains must be authorized
- Go to the left-hand menu and select Test Campaigns then select Manage Target domains.
- On the Manage Target Domains page add a target domain by clicking the Add button.
- In the pop-up, enter your domain name into the domain field. Click the Add button.
- Next, send a verification email to an address on that domain. Enter the email address in the field provided, then click the Send Verification Email button.
- Open the verification email and follow the provided link. This will open the
Phishing Test Authorization page. Click the Authorize button to verify the domain.