Dashboard returns you to the dashboard.
- Manage Target Domains allows you to manage your simulated phishing target domains.
- Manage Tests allows you to view/manage all of your tests.
- Manage Campaigns presents all of the campaigns that have been configured in your account. You can edit, configure, and view campaigns from this page.
- Create Campaign will open the campaign wizard in which you will configure simulated phishing campaigns.
- Manage Targets allows you to view/manage all of your phishing targets (users).
- Create Targets allows you to add targets manually, setup 3rd-party integrations (e.g., LDAP and SmarterU), or import from a CSV.
- Manage Groups allows you to view/manage all of your phishing groups.
- Create Group allows you to create a new group and setup special custom fields.
- Manage Courses allows you to view/manage all of your training courses.
- Create Course allows you to create your own custom phishing training course.
- Manage Enrollments allows you to view how many targets are currently enrolled, resend course enrollment emails, send reminder emails, or delete enrollment.
- Manage Students will display a list of individual students and data related to their course activity. You can also reset training passwords and deactivate enrollees from this page.
- Enroll Targets allows you to manually enroll targets into training courses. This is non-campaign enrollment.
- Course Library allows you to browse and copy pre-built courses to your account.
- Manage Templates allows you to view, manage, and customize all the templates you’ve created, or added from our Template Library.
- Create Template allows you to create a new template from scratch (either phishing or training).
- Template Library allows you to browse, customize, and copy our system templates to your account. Whenever templates from the Library are copied, they will be available on the Manage Templates page where they can be edited.
- Report Generator allows you to generate reports based upon your selected criteria.
The reseller section is only available for customers who have signed a reseller agreement with PhishingBox.
- Manage Accounts will display all of the sub-accounts associated with your reseller account. You can log into sub accounts and edit account information and features from this page.
- Create Account allows you to create sub accounts for your clients.
- Manage Feature Packages presents an interface for creating and configuring feature packages which can be easily deployed for sub accounts.
- Manage No-Auth Domains allows you to manage and create pre-authorized target domains for your clients.
- Marketing will display customizable whitelabeled marketing materials related to the PhishingBox platform.
- Account Information allows you to adjust account information like contact information and billing address. It will also display your account ID which may be useful when interacting with PhishingBox support.
- Manage Users allows you to manage system users who have access to the Portal.
- Integration Store contains configuration options for the variety of third-party integrations offered by PhishingBox.
- Manage System Emails presents an interface for previewing and editing the various system emails that will be sent by PhishingBox.
- System Email Logs allows you to view data related to system emails and resend any system emails that may have been overlooked or failed to deliver.
- Account Settings presents general account configuration options such as testing defaults, default time zone, and IPs to exclude from campaign data.
- Branding Settings contains School and Portal Branding (reseller only) options. Logo, icon, white labeling, and custom reseller terms of service can be edited here.
- Course Settings allows you to select the school portal login type, password or token authentication, and course reminder settings.
- Report Phishing Settings contains options for reporting phishing emails using the PhishingBox O365 add-in.
- Mail Settings allows you to configure custom mail servers to send PhishingBox system and phishing emails, or configure an inbox to use with the O365 add-in.
- Password Settings allows you to set a password policy for PhishingBox users.
- API provides information about using the Portal’s API features. This includes details API documentation and your API Token.
Sign Out logs you out of the system.