Dashboard returns you to this page.
- Manage Target Domains allows you to manage your pre-authorized domains.
- Manage Tests allows you to view/manage all of your tests.
- Create Tests launches the campaign wizard that will guide you through the process of configuring a phishing test.
- Manage Targets allows you to view/manage all of your phishing targets (users).
- Create Targets allows you to add targets manually, setup 3rd-party integrations (e.g., LDAP and SmarterU), or import from a CSV.
- Manage Groups allows you to view/manage all of your phishing groups.
- Create Group allows you to create a new group and setup special custom fields.
- Manage Courses allows you to view/manage all of your training courses.
- Create Course allows you to create your own custom phishing training course.
- Manage Enrollments allows you to view how many targets are currently enrolled, resend course enrollment emails, send reminder emails, or delete enrollment.
- Enroll Targets allows you to manually enroll targets into training courses. This is non-campaign enrollment.
- Course Library allows you to browse and copy pre-built courses to your account.
- Manage Templates allows you to view/manage all the templates you’ve created, or customized and added from our Template Library.
- Create Template allows you to create a new template from scratch (either phishing or training).
- Template Library allows you to browse, customize, and copy our system templates to your account. Whenever templates from the Library are customized or copied, they will be available in the appropriate ‘Manage Templates’ portion of this area.
- Report Generator allows you to generate reports based upon your selected criteria.
- Account Information allows you to adjust account information like contact information and billing address.
- Manage Users allows you to manage system users who have access to the Portal.
- Manage System Emails allows you to customize how emails are sent like default from address and custom SMTP settings.
- System Email Logs allows you to view and resend PhishingBox emails.
- Settings exposes more options for customization.
- Branding Settings contains School and Portal Branding options. Logo, icon, white labeling, and custom reseller terms of service can be edited here.
- Course Settings allows you to select the school portal login type, username/password or token authentication.
- Report Phishing Settings contains options for reporting phishing emails.
- Mail Settings allows you to customize system mail settings.
- Testing Settings allows you to set testing defaults, exclude IPs from testing, and set default web hooks.
- API provides information about using the Portal’s API features. This includes details API documentation and your API Token.
Sign Out logs you out of the system.