This article provides an overview of your organization's Learning Management System, here referred to as Testing Center.
We recommend that you open the Testing Center in Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
- Dashboard Overview
- Taking a Course
- What if I Encounter Problems While Attempting to Take the Course?
When you first log in to the Testing Center, you'll be presented with a list of courses that your organization is requiring you to take.
- These are the courses that you have been enrolled in. Click on the Start Course button or click on the course name to start the course.
- This is an overview of your progress. It shows the number of courses you are enrolled in, in progress, and completed.
- These are links that will take you to federally-approved organizations where you can report abuse or file complaints regarding cyber abuse.
- This displays the recent certificates you've received.
Taking a Course
Once you've opened a course to take, you should watch the video or read all the slides before clicking the Next button on the course.
If the Next button is greyed out, as shown above, then you must wait for the video to finish playing before you can continue on to answer the questions.
When you are finished answering all questions, you will be presented with your score. If you failed the course, then you must retake it.
What if I Encounter Problems While Attempting to Take the Course?
If you have issues taking the course, please refer to the original email that your organization sent out about the enrollment. Reply to that email, describing in detail the problems you are having.